Improve your writing skills.
Have you ever had feedback on your writing from a native speaker?
Learn English with Andrew - www.andrew9.com
What did I do right? What did I do wrong? How can I fix it?
Find out what your English level is on a scale of 1 - 9 (A1/2 - C2).
Write a few sentences about “What is trust in a relationship”. For example:
Trust is a choice to be available, vulnerable and transparent in a relationship. Trust is much more than a gut feeling or a blind faith in someone. It’s merit-based. For this reason, trust is completely different than love and forgiveness. Love and forgiveness can’t be earned (only given freely), but trust can’t be given freely; it must be earned.
A few tips..
- Avoid SMS texting and slang words.
- Write at least two sentences.
- Don’t be offended if your mark is lower than you expected.
- Don’t be shy, give it a try.
- Proofread your work a few times before posting.